Are you mainly working on BAU projects or feel underpaid and looking for minimum of a 10% payrise or minimum £7k increment on what you are currently earning to a max salary of £65k
WDCS are currently working with an international client who are looking for numerous developers to join there development team and work on a number of critical projects and new projects, varying from ticketing to API integration. Our client currently turnovers circa £10m with 100k subscribers and is on a real push to get to 500k subscribers and introduce new products to market.
Currently a team of 30 (10 Developers). you'll join a growing company who can offer real career progression and training. With offices in Altrincham you'll be able to work remotely but will be required to visit the office 3-4 days per month
Tredndy offices - 30 staff, 10 of those developers
· Microsoft C# ASP.NET full stack Web Developer with commercial experience.
· Full development life cycle
· Web services, Web API
· Agile using either sprints or Kanban
· Source Control (Git)
· IIS and associated Microsoft technologies
· Good understanding of software design principles and patterns